Keyrus EPM Americas is focused on delivering Enterprise Performance Management (EPM) solutions over a broad spectrum of use cases that utilize best-in-class technology platforms. Our team is collaborative and curious - working together to figure out the best solution for our clients across the globe. Those consultants are supported by a growing security-centric IT program for managing their identities across supported platforms and infrastructure assets. We are seeking individuals who are problem solvers, that want more responsibility, who enjoy a good challenge, and who want to work in a transparent, collaborative, opportunity-driven environment.
Job Description: Keyrus EPM Americas is looking for an IT Support Technician to join our US IT team. Reporting to the Senior Infrastructure Administrator, the individual will support the day-to-day operations of the Keyrus EPM/Data Teams, including endpoint troubleshooting support to a mixed Windows/Mac/AWS environment, user identity management/support for multiple applications, participate in new installations, testing, and special projects as needed, utilizing the IT support ticketing system to monitor and mitigate end-user support requests and perceived issues, and to promote IT best business practices with consideration to security. The technician will also support the creation, design, and delivery of new and ongoing IT support documentation initiatives.
- Provide technical support for Keyrus issued computers and associated SaaS applications.
- Create service request orders for warranty, parts, and service.
- Track, prioritize, and document requests using an IT support ticket request system.
- Manage support tickets.
- Ensure appropriate functionality, and operation of semi-automated systems.
- Participate in new application rollouts, testing, and special projects as needed.
- Under guidance, modify existing equipment or processes to improve operation.
- Perform complex troubleshooting and repairs.
- Manage and maintain VMs and virtualization-related technologies.
- Function as a focal point for user and workstation problem resolution.
- Maintain and update IT documents when/as necessary.
- 2 years of Help Desk support experience is required.
- Mac and Windows device support experience.
- AWS experience preferred.
- Microsoft AD user/device management preferred.
- Strong analytic and problem-solving skills with the ability to troubleshoot in an online remote learning environment.
- High attention to detail and strong organizational and analytical skills
- Excellent collaboration skills with the ability to maintain a successful cooperative working environment cross-functionality and remotely.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Ability to prioritize work to use time efficiently and complete tasks accurately and on time.
- Competence in Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint), and a capacity to learn new technology tools.
- An avid problem solver who is unafraid to question the status quo in search of continuous improvement.
- Preferred Bachelor’s Degree with IT/Infosystems focus.
- Industry and/or Cybersecurity Security certifications a plus.
- Desire to continue learning new technologies, processes, procedures, and a motive to improve self-skillset.
About KEYRUS EPM Americas:
KEYRUS EPM Americas is a professional services firm focused on driving improved bottom-line profitability to our clients through actionable analytics and sustainable processes leveraging best-in-class tools and proven solutions. The KEYRUS team has a long history of implementing integrated solutions for Planning & Forecasting, Profitability, Strategic Cost Management and Business Intelligence. Through partnering with our team, our clients have achieved sustained ROI on their performance management initiatives. KEYRUS combines deep technical skills with broad industry and functional knowledge. In recognition of our client service, KEYRUS was named Anaplan's Partner of the Year (Americas) for 2020.
Keyrus EPM Americas is part of the Keyrus Group: Keyrus Group is an international consultancy specializing in data intelligence and digital transformation, dedicated to helping companies improve their performance, facilitate, and accelerate their transformation, and generate new drivers for growth and competitiveness.
We proudly offer:
- Competitive salary
- Premium Medical, Dental, & Vision plans
- Flexible Time Off
- Family Leave (Maternity, Paternity)
- Learning & development opportunities
- Challenging work with a fun and curious global team
For more information on the company and benefits, please go to https://jobsimpetus.keyrus.us.