Employment Type: Full-Time
Location: US (Can be Remote)
Keyrus EPM Americas is focused on delivering Enterprise Performance Management (EPM) solutions over a broad spectrum of use cases that utilize best-in-class technical platforms. Our consulting team are collaborative and curious - working together to figure out the best solution for our clients. Keyrus provides an exciting opportunity to work side-by-side with these talented and curious consultants on a wide range of projects for companies of all sizes across various industries.
Job Description: The Senior Manager will deploy in-depth knowledge and extraordinary skills to lead teams in the successful delivery of EPM projects while acting as a champion of learning, process improvement, and project management within the company. This person will lead the PMO to establish the best-in-class standards for project management and delivery practices. The Senior Project Manager will also plans and directs the work of individuals, including delivery managers and other project managers.
Responsibilities of the Senior Manager include:
- Keyrus-Facing – As a senior-level Manager resource reporting to the Global Director of Delivery, the individual deployed in this role should be ready to:
- Coach and provide performance evaluations for Project Managers
- Identify project management-related training needs and occasionally conduct internal training
- Help to hire and place project managers
- Provide continuous improvement to current Delivery practices.
- Run project retrospectives and evaluations for current and post
- Assist with project management strategy and other PMO duties
- Client-Facing - Building on the fundamental requirements of a Project Manager, the individual deployed in this role should be ready to:
- Plan and manage larger, more complicated projects
- Be engaged to step into faltering projects and provide course correction
- Challenge key senior stakeholders on both sides of a project
The Senior Manager should be able to deploy these foundational project management abilities to lead Keyrus EPM America’s internal PMO and as well as its most complicated projects.
Interpersonal Skills – Senior Project Managers work with stakeholders at varying levels internally and externally
Analytical Skills – Senior Project Managers must analyze our project management and governance to anticipate any shortcomings
Problem Solving Skills – Senior Project Managers must resolve complicating project issues including team conflicts, budgetary restraints, and other obstacles
Subject Matter Expert – Senior Project Manager is the go-to-resource to ensure the execution of crucial initiatives and successful execution of delivery projects
Time & Cost Management – Senior Project Managers must manage to the agreed-upon time and budget restrictions; and set guidelines to help other project managers to achieve the same.
- Minimum of 5+ years of experience in project management, preferably using Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC) like Agile
- Prior experience managing a project team of 3-5 people using structured methodologies for gathering business requirements, business processes, data conversions, and system interfaces
- Prior experience managing the implementation of Performance Management Solutions using Anaplan, Oracle Hyperion, SAP EPM, IBM TM1/Cognos, Tableau, or similar technologies
- Background in SaaS software implementation preferably in client service
- Prior experience with Consolidation/Financial Reporting, Sales Performance Management, Supply Chain, Management Reporting, or Enterprise Operational Planning
- Prior experience working with Project management Software tools (ClickUp, Trello, Jira, etc.)
- Project Management Professional (PMP) Certification
- Bachelor’s degree in Finance, Economics, Business Management, Engineering, or related field and equivalent experience expected. Master’s degree in Finance, Economics, or Business Administration preferred.
About KEYRUS EPM Americas:
KEYRUS EPM Americas is a professional services firm focused on driving improved bottom-line profitability to our clients through actionable analytics and sustainable processes leveraging best-in-class tools and proven solutions. The KEYRUS team has a long history of implementing integrated solutions for Planning & Forecasting, Profitability, Strategic Cost Management and Business Intelligence. Through partnering with our team, our clients have achieved sustained ROI on their performance management initiatives. KEYRUS combines deep technical skills with broad industry and functional knowledge. In recognition of our client service, KEYRUS was named Anaplan's Partner of the Year (Americas) for 2020.
For more information on the company and benefits, please go to https://www.keyrus.com/.