Job Description: Keyrus Consultants are collaborative and curious - working together to figure out the best solution for our clients. Keyrus is actively seeking candidates who are problem solvers, enjoy working on challenging projects, and want to work in a fast paced, rapidly changing environment.
The Enterprise Planning Senior Consultant’s
primary responsibility will be to collaborate with other Keyrus Consultants to leverage your deep expertise in Anaplan to design, implement, and optimize sophisticated planning models and solutions. This role offers a dynamic and collaborative environment for individuals with a passion for solving complex business challenges.
offers numerous opportunities to acquire new consulting and technical skills and a unique chance to be part of a fast-growing Practice to take your career to the next step.
Responsibilities of the Enterprise Planning Senior Consultant include:
- Perform user requirements analysis, facilitate business process design and business modeling sessions with client’s subject matter experts, identify gaps, issues, and reporting risk areas as part of an implementation team
- Translate business processes and requirements into technical requirements & design documentation, solution design, and system configurations to support client’s desired to-be state
- Configure and deploy Anaplan solutions, ensuring that they meet client needs and are delivered on time and within budget.
- Maintain client focus and demonstrate ownership to drive consensus and project related decisions
- Provide training and support to end-users, empowering them to navigate and effectively utilize Anaplan for planning and decision-making
- Create comprehensive documentation of Anaplan models and configurations, ensuring knowledge transfer to clients and internal teams
- Deliver demonstrations to audiences ranging from executives to business users
- Stay up-to-date with Anaplan platform updates, best practices, and emerging trends in business planning to provide thought leadership to clients and the team
- Communicate well written and orally at all levels - managerial, technical, and user
- Understand priorities, scope, timeline, goals, and key milestones
- Background in business / financial / multi-dimensional modeling, data analytics, business intelligence, or consulting
- Demonstrated analytical and problem‐solving skills
- Proven experience working with Anaplan, including the design, implementation, and optimization of Anaplan models.
- Minimum of 2-3 years of experience in implementing Performance Management Solutions using Anaplan
- Demonstrate technical knowledge for software implementations including activities around field to field data mapping, conversion validation, system and security configuration, user acceptance testing, and system integration testing
- Effective oral, written, and interpersonal communication skill
- Demonstrated organizational and prioritization skills
- Prior experience in a project team environment using structured methodologies for gathering business requirements, business processes, data conversions, and designing system interfaces
- Bachelor’s degree in Finance, Economics, Information Management and Technology, Engineering, or related field and equivalent experience
- Flexibility to adapt to changing project requirements and client needs
- Fluent in English and either Spanish or Portuguese
- Interest / willingness to work within an international environment and/or as part of a distributed team on a project-by-project basis
- Ability to work independently, manage small engagements or parts of a larger engagement
- Prior experience in a business development such as conducting demo sessions to prospective clients
- Experience implementing Performance Management Solutions using one of the of the following technologies: IBM TM1/PA, Oracle Hyperion, SAP SAC, Tagetik, Board, OneStream
- Prior experience working on business functions – finance or sales or operations
- Strong Microsoft Excel abilities
- Prior experience in Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC) like Agile methodologies
- Prior experience with Consolidation/Financial Reporting, Sales Performance Management, Supply Chain, Management Reporting, or Enterprise Operational Planning
- Prior experience with leading ETL tools (Informatica, SnapLogic, Oracle Data Integrator (ODI))
- Demonstrated working knowledge of Relational Database Management Systems (RDBMS) – SQL, ANSI SQL, MySQL, PL/SQL in Oracle, PartiQL in AWS, SAS
- Master’s degree in Finance, Economics, Business Administration
About KEYRUS EPM AMERICAS:
KEYRUS EPM Americas is a professional services firm focused on driving improved bottom-line profitability to our clients through actionable analytics and sustainable processes leveraging best-in-class tools and proven solutions. The KEYRUS team has a long history of implementing integrated solutions for Planning & Forecasting, Profitability, Strategic Cost Management and Business Intelligence. Through partnering with our team, our clients have achieved sustained ROI on their performance management initiatives. KEYRUS combines deep technical skills with broad industry and functional knowledge. In recognition of our client service, KEYRUS was named Anaplan's Partner of the Year (Americas) for 2020.
For more information on the company and benefits, please go to https://www.keyrus.com/ or https://keyrus-epm.com